Level probe & data logger for measuring water level & temperature.
Water level monitoring with the WR-IoT compact LoRaWAN®
This set consists of a measuring probe for water level, temperature and a data logger with LoRaWAN® radio modem, antenna, housing and as well as a 2" suspension device. The measuring system is used in particular for groundwater level monitoring in gauges. The set described here is used to measure the water level (gauge level) and temperature, log the measured values and transmit the data of the measurement results using LoRaWAN® radio technology. The set is directly compatible with the ELEMENT IoT platform from ZENNER and can therefore be used immediately without additional parser development.
Technical specifications water level probe:
- Measuring parameters: Water level and temperature
- Measuring range 20 m water column
- Other measuring ranges on request
- Can be used from 2" level
- Temperature sensor: 0 ℃ to +50 ℃
- Probe cable length 10 m, other length on request
Technical specifications data logger:
- Dimensions: Diameter 48 mm, length 700 mm
- Temperature application range: -25 ℃ to +70 ℃.
- Power supply: 4 pieces alkaline baby size 1.5V/ 3Ah
- Data transmission/ Modem: LoRaWAN® Modem
- Standard antenna: 2dB
- Interface: USB for parameterisation and data readout
- Change of sampling and transmission times possible depending on alarm thresholds
Optional accessories available on request:
- Suspension adapter, deviating from 2" (3" to 6")
- External antennas PUK antenna or rod antenna
|Device type:||Datenlogger, Probe, Sensor Plug'n'Play|
|Protection classification:||IP65, IP68|
|Industry:||Agriculture & Agricultural Engineering, Public & Private Utilities|
|Sensors:||Filling/Water level, Temperature|
|Application:||Groundwater monitoring, Temperature measurement, Water monitoring, Water quality monitoring|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Herstellerseite UIT WR-IoT-compact (deutsch)
- Further products by UIT Dresden