Measuring probe & data logger for measuring conductivity, temperature & water level.
CTD-Water quality monitoring with the IoT-compact LoRaWAN®
Set consisting of a measuring probe for conductivity, water temperature and water level as well as a data logger with LoRaWAN® radio modem, antenna, housing and a 2" suspension device.
For monitoring water quality, we offer various sets for measuring parameters such as conductivity, temperature, water level, dissolved oxygen, pH value, nitrate content, etc. The set described here is used for measuring conductivity and water temperature. The set described here is used to measure conductivity, water temperature and water level (gauge level) and to log the measured values and transmit data on the measurement results using LoRaWAN® wireless technology.
Technical specifications measuring probe:
- Measurement parameters: Conductivity, temperature and water level
- Calculated parameters salinity and TDS
- Can be used from 2" level
- Temperature sensor: 0 °C to +50 °C (no frozen water)
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Probe cable length 10 m, other length on request
Technical specifications data logger:
- Dimensions: Diameter 48 mm, length 700 mm
- Temperature range: -25 °C to 70 °C (no frozen water)
- Power supply: 4 pieces Alkaline Baby C-Size 1,5V/ 3 Ah
- Data transmission/ Modem: LoRaWAN® Modem
- Standard antenna: 1 dB
- Interface: USB - for parameterisation and data readout
- Sampling and transmission times can be changed depending on alarm thresholds
Optional accessories available on request:
- Suspension adapter, different from 2" (3" to 6")
- External antennas PUK antenna or rod antenna
|Device type:||Datenlogger, Probe, Sensor Plug'n'Play|
|Sensors:||Electrical conductivity, Filling/Water level, Füllstand, Temperature|
|Application:||Electrical conductivity measurement, Groundwater monitoring, Temperature measurement, Water level measurement, Water monitoring|
|Protection classification:||IP65, IP68|
|Industry:||Agriculture & Agricultural Engineering, Public & Private Utilities|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Herstellerseite UIT CDT-IoT-compact (deutsch)
- Further products by UIT Dresden