ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS Indoor with LoRaWAN® network
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs(free delivery in Germany from 750 € gross order value)
Delivery time appr. 3-5 working days
- Order number: 168333
Powerful Indoor IoT GatewayPLUS in the LoRaWAN® Network EUROPE of Minol ZENNER Connect GmbH
The ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS Indoor uses the powerful LoRaWAN® technology, whose excellent building penetration and wide-area network coverage ensure the connectivity of IoT sensors even under difficult environmental and installation conditions.
The Indoor Gateway is ideal for receiving your LoRaWAN® devices and sensors inside a building and in the immediate vicinity, to receive the values of sometimes difficult-to-access sensors on several floors as well as basements, garages, gardens, car parks - all without additional repeaters. The device can be used across all sectors for a wide range of IoT applications.
The ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS Indoor has already been installed in over 30,000 LoRaWAN®system installations of the Minol ZENNER Group and is an integral part of many Minol ZENNER IoT system solutions. Due to its intentionally simple design, the gateway is hardly noticeable in its environment.
The gateway ensures the LoRaWAN® reception of your LoRaWAN® end devices in the reception area of the gateway and transmits their data to the backend. In addition to the reception of your devices beyond your own gateway, you also receive their data as a special added value if they are received by one of the other gateways in the Minol ZENNER Connect LoRaWAN® network EUROPE. Like all data transmissions, this is of course secure and AES 128 encrypted.
The GatewayPLUS INDOOR gives you access to the LoRaWAN® network EUROPE of Minol ZENNER Connect. In order to automatically establish a network connection after commissioning, the gateway has already been stored for you in the backend system B.One Middleware. You therefore do not have to integrate the gateway into the system yourself. The access to your personal B.One Middleware account/client, which you receive after ordering, is ultimately only required for the installation of sensors whose data you want to receive via the gateway. Unless: you order your sensors with the convenient ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY option (more on this below).
The gateway is therefore already completely and permanently pre-configured and an integral part of the Minol ZENNER Connect EUROPE LoRaWAN® network, you only need to establish the power supply. With the gateway, the LoRaWAN® data transmission of 50 own LoRaWAN end devices is included in the purchase price for 24 months. The data transmission from your gateway to the backend system is carried out via the SIM card of Minol ZENNER Connect included in the Gateway. If you are planning a larger project, please contact us. We will be happy to support and advise you individually.
Scope of use ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS Indoor:
With the ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS Indoor you receive LoRaWAN® connectivity and data transmission in the Minol ZENNER Connect EUROPE LoRaWAN® network for 24 months and use of up to 50 LoRaWAN® IoT sensors. The gateway is part of the LoRaWAN® network of Minol ZENNER Connect GmbH (MZC). Due to the technology, all LoRaWAN® end devices in the reception range of your gateway are received in encrypted form and transmitted to the network provider. Of course, you only receive the data of your own end devices!
Due to network regulation, the gateway is to be used within the European Union and currently ONLY in the following COUNTRIES! GERMANY, AUSTRIA, DENMARK, SWEDEN, POLAND, NETHERLANDS, FRANCE, SPAIN, ITALY, CROATIA and SLOVENIA.
User Agreement ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS Indoor:
Please note: This associated user agreement (also to be found below under "Available Downloads") is part of the contract when purchasing this gateway.
LoRaWAN® network coverage Minol ZENNER Connect: To the overview map of our network coverage: https://www.mz-connect.com/netzabdeckung/
NOW ADD OPTIONAL ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY to receive also the B.One Gallery visualisation solution for 24 months and for 50 devices. Select it right now!
Furthermore, you secure the possibility that your purchased sensors with ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY OPTION are automatically created in the MZC LoRaWAN network and already added to your B.One Gallery. No more cumbersome configuration, setup, authentication of sensors in the network as well as in the visualisation. As simple as IoT should be.
User agreement for the visualisation solution B.One Gallery:
Please note: This associated User Agreement (also available below under "Available downloads") is part of the contract when purchasing this gateway with the ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY OPTION choosen.
Exchange and inspiration in the B.One Community
Have you already implemented your own LoRaWAN® use cases in the Internet of Things or are you new to the topic and would like to exchange ideas? Or has your boss given you the task of diving into the Internet of Things? Then the new B.One Community is the right place for you!
Join the B.One Community
Features and functions of GatewayPLUS Indoor:
- Suitable for LoRaWAN® IoT solutions
Minol ZENNER Connect GmbH is the LoRaWAN® network operator of your gateway. This means that you do not need to register as an independent LoRaWAN® network operator.
Gateway use ONLY in the following countries of the European Union:GERMANY, AUSTRIA, DENMARK, SWEDEN, POLAND, NETHERLANDS, FRANCE, SPAIN, ITALY, CROATIA and SLOVENIA.
- Bidirectional LoRaWAN® radio communication
- Secure encrypted data transmission end-to-end (AES 128)
- No storage of sensor data such as meter readings on the gateway
- LoRaWAN®gateway modules according to reference architecture 1.5 Automatic switch from mobile radio (already included) to Ethernet backhaul possible.
- Attention: If the gateway is connected to a LAN connection, the customer establishes the data transmission from the gateway to the backend via his own Internet connection! This may incur additional costs for data transmission! Therefore, use the connection via the integrated mobile radio data card/SIM, which is already included. This way you will not incur any additional data transmission costs!
- Manufacturer's Declaration of Conformity including all applicable radio, low voltage and electricity regulations of Europe and RED (Radio Equipment Directive).
- Please note: The reception quality and range of your LoRaWAN®gateway depends on the mounting or installation location you choose. For details, please refer to the installation instructions and the additional technical documentation.
- The average reception area inside a building can cover up to 8-10 floors, depending on the nature of the building.
- The reception coverage outside the building in which the gateway is installed can be up to 1 kilometre.
- You need mobile radio coverage at the installation or mounting location of the gateway! Alternatively, a separate Ethernet connection. For operation, you need a standard 230V power connection/socket.
Areas of application:
- Optimal for LoRaWAN® based IoT applications in buildings as well as in the building environment.
- Smart Building / Home / Office / School / Parking
- Smart City / Smart Industry
- Indoor air quality measurement
- Cellular: Mini SIM - 2G, 3G (UMTS), 4G (LTE) - internal antenna Ethernet RJ45 - priority over cellular.
- Ethernet: RJ45 - priority over mobile radio
- LoRa channel: 8 channels - internal antenna(s)
- TX power: max. 27 dBm (500 mW) conducted
- Frequency: EU-868 MHz
- Power supply: External power supply (230V) included.
- Antennas: Internal - 1 x LoRa, 1 x mobile radio
- Protection class: IP30
- Housing: Plastic with flame protection according to UL94-2013 Rev.9-2019, class.:V0
- Dimensions [L x W x H]: 18.4 x 12.7 x 4.8 cm
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +80°C
- LED: Power, LAN, mobile radio,
- Preconfigured and connected to the Minol ZENNER Connect LoRaWAN® network (this is NOT changeable!)
- Mounting: Wall (bracket incl. screws and dowels included)
- Maintenance: Remote firmware upgrades are automatic.
- Certification: EN 301 489-3, EN 300 220-2
|Industry:||Agriculture & Agricultural Engineering, Buildings & Facilities, Construction, Healthcare, Housing Industry, Local and district heating, Public & Private Utilities, Smart Building, Smart City, Smart Factory & Industry 4.0, Smart Retail, Transport & Logistics|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Produktseite des Herstellers ZENNER IoT Gateway Indoor im LoRaWAN-Netz Deutschland (german)
- Jetzt Mitglied in der B-One Community werden und sich austauschen
- Blogbeitrag über das GatewayPLUS Indoor in der B.One Community
- Blogbeitrag über die ZENNER IoT Gateways in der B.One Community
- Blog post about the GatewayPLUS Indoor in the B.One Community
- Blog post about the ZENNER IoT Gateways in the B.One Community
- Further products by ZENNER
- Download Datenblatt ZENNER IoT gateway indoor im LoRaWAN-Netz EUROPE (german)
- Download Datasheet ZENNER IoT gateway indoor in LoRaWAN Network EUROPE (english)
- Download Konformitätserklärung / Declaration of Conformity ZENNER IoT gateway indoor (german/english)
- Download Nutzungsvereinbarung ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS im LoRaWAN-Netzwerk EUROPE (deutsch)
- Download User Agreement ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS in LoRaWAN Network EUROPE (english)
- Download Terms & Conditions B.One Gallery (english)
- Download Nutzungsvereinbarung B.One Gallery (deutsch)
- Download Montageanleitung ZENNER ZENNER IoT gateway indoor im LoRaWAN-Netz EUROPE (DE-EN)