ELSYS EMS Door LoRaWAN door and window contact sensor
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs(free delivery in Germany from 750 € gross order value)
Delivery time appr. 3-5 working days
- Order number: 173399
LoRaWAN® sensor for indoor opening activity
The EMS Door Sensor from ELSYS detects opening activities and movements (accelerometer).
Due to the very minimalistic and compact design, the sensor can be easily mounted on doors, windows, cabinets, etc. with the adhesive strips already attached. This makes the sensor ideal for a wide range of applications:
- Smart Buildings
- Workplace Management
- Recognition of opening activities
- Motion detection
Like all Elsys sensors, this one can be configured easily and quickly via NFC (Sensor Settings App) or over the air (OTA) via downlink.
The sensor requires a 3.6V AA lithium battery for power supply. This battery is not included in the scope of delivery and must be ordered separately (see accessories).
NOW NEW OPTIONAL with ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY:
Simply selsect the ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY Option by clicking on the selection box. Selecting the function ensures that your purchased ELSYS EMS DOOR and WINDOW cotact LoRaWAN® Sensors is directly created in the MZC LoRaWAN®-Netz EUROPE and automatically added to your B.One Gallery visualisation platform. Without manual configuration, setup and authentication. Prerequisite for visualisation: You already have a ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS SMART, ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS Indoor or Outdoor with the IoT PLUG&PLAY Option selected in uses.
Order, plug in, switch on and view the sensor data in your B.One Gallery. See the measurement data, actions and progressions of your sensor directly there. Design and view your graphics, charts and reports. Create graphical reports of your data and share them with your colleagues, partners, customers or service providers simply via WebLink. The reports can be updated and the recipients only need a web browser
- Frequency: EU868 MHz
- LoRaWAN: 1.0.3, Class A or C (configurable)
- Power supply: 1 x 3.6V AA lithium battery (exchangeable, not included)
- Battery life: up to 10 years
- Configuration: OTA (Downlink) or NFC (App)
- Transmission power: 14dBm
- Support LoRaWAN functions: OTAA, ABP, ADR, Adaptive Channel Setup
- Measurement data: door contact (reed switch), acceleration (accelerometer)
- Weight: 10g without battery, 30g with battery
- Sensor dimensions: 21.2 x 74.9 x 20.8 mm
- Magnet dimensions: 15,57 x 40,67 x 12,00 mm
- Housing: plastic (PC/ABS)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Operating humidity: 0 - 85% (non-condensing)
|Device type:||Sensor Plug'n'Play|
|Industry:||Buildings & Facilities, Smart Building|